Canada’s Sweet Treats
Sweet Treats of Canada's Bakery Supply
D&V Plastics provide the country’s bakeries with the best of Canada’s bakery supply. We’re proud to support bakers and we operate 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Our commitment makes possible all the delicious baked goods that are especially in demand at this chilly time of the year.
Here are 5 of our favorite sweets, perfect with a warm cup of cocoa on a snowy evening.
5) Sugar Pie. This common dish found in Quebec is also known as tarte au sucre, and is a pie filled with butter, flour, cream, and maple syrup. This warm sweet treat is a featured recipe on Canadian Living.
4) Butter Tarts. Did you know that the earliest butter tart recipe was published in 1900, Barrie, Ontario? Jen Scott’s butter tart recipe is a bit complicated, but we assure you that you won’t be disappointed with the flavor.
3) Butter Tart Cheesecake. If we’re going to talk about butter tarts, we have to also mention its cousin; the butter tart cheesecake. Who can resist the nutty maple goodness combined with a creaminess of a cheesecake? Dairy Goodness has a wonderful recipe for individual portions.
2) Maple Bacon Oatmeal Cookies. Sweet and salty and screaming Canadian goodness. All Recipes Canada shows you how you can make cookies that people of all ages crave.
1) Maple Cinnamon Rolls. Three delicious words combined into one delightful dish. The Food Network has an amazing recipe for these warm treats that are perfect for an evening dessert.
Are you ramping up your production this season and need more of the best of Canada’s bakery supply? D&V Plastics is ready to assist you. Let us know what your favorite baked products are for this winter.