Lightweight & Maneuverable Plastic Bakery Trays
Lightweight, Maneuverable Plastic Bakery Trays
The baking industry requires many different types of equipment for baking as well as the baked goods. Plastic baking trays are the special customized crates used by the baking industry. The industry’s various products are packed and stacked in them to be transported and delivered to their clients. These trays are made from High Density Polyethylene Materials to give a 600 pound strength when stacked.
Features of Plastic Baking Trays
- They need to be re-usable.
- They must stack easily and securely.
- Lower transport costs, as more full trays can be transported at any one time.
- They offer protection to the products.
- They are low enough for easy accessibility.
- They are convenient to maneuver.
- Open-grid bottom and sides make for easy air flow.
- 100% recyclable at the end of their service life.
- They have smooth surfaces and contoured corners, to minimize the likelihood of personal injury, or damage to property.
- Increase productivity in the manufacturing, packaging and distribution of the bakery products.
- Well made, durable bakery trays can stand up to heavy use.
- They can be customized to suit the unique needs of the client, by offering a wide variety of colors and size. They may have the bakery name stamped on them to prevent theft.
Several types of plastic bakery trays are available. The size and design will depend on the clients specific purpose and need. The standard sizes are -
- Length - 26''
- Width - 21'' - 23''
- Height - 2'' - 5''
- Weight - 4 – 5 lbs
D & V Plastics Injection Molding in Ontario, Canada, are leaders in the supply of reliable and durable bakery trays. They are known and sought after for their outstanding products and service to their customers.